Tuesday, September 28, 2010

About me

Hello viewers here are some things about me, Harper !
I am very smart .
I play soccer.
My favorite food is Pasta.
My favorite color is Pink and Navy Blue.
I love the Jonas Brothers and Lady Gaga.
I love to play the flute .
I like to dance and sing.
My favorite food place is Sushi Otta.
My favorite subject is writing.
I love the Beach.
I love boogie boarding.
I like Summer and Winter.
I love ice-cream.
My favorite animal is a monkey.
I love collecting coins .
My Best Friends are Alyssa, Tori, Megan, Vivian ,
 Katie , Alexis ,Tyler Mae and Grace.
I am crazy.
I love to be myself.
I like Jamba Juice.
I like hangn' out with my friends.
I like Starbucks.
I like to watch TV.
I like music.
I like candy.
That are the things about me !

6 comments:

  1. Hey Harper what is your favorite t.v. channel? Please reply to me. I just went over Alyssa's house you were there too! For her party, it was spa. I am a blogger. YEY! I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!! So does Megan and Grace. Watch I can make a smiley face! :) :) Hey girlz out there do you like Justin Bieber? I DO!!!!!!!!! Harper please reply because I don't have your phone # so we can chat online or at school. I took the poll! You said you chose Lady GaGa. She rocks too! BUT NOT AS MUCH AS......... JUSTIN BIEBER!!!! I have 2 posters, folder, book, and shirt (I wore it today!) Harper ROCK ON!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. HARPER please reply!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am Lady GaGa a.k.a. Stephanie, I really like your site and thev poll. I am in it! Thanks for putting me in it. You seem to have alot of favorites. *Lady GaGa*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey you are crazy!and why did you take that off?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS! :)