Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

What A Day! Father's day was fun! I went to Bay Park Sea~food! Yum! Chicken strips with ranch! Off we go, my Mom, Dad, Brother, and me go to my mom's mom and dad's house! Yum candy (At my Grandma and Grandpa's I eat a lot of candy!) After the hour visit off we go to my Dad's Mom & Dad's house. There, I hear the story how my Nana broke the Sacrum (Butt) After the story my brother, Alec (The Smart Alec) Wants to build something. (here he goes again.) :( After the 3 hour visit we go home... then my bff left a message saying, "Hi It's Alyssa! Harper I need to tell you something important! So call me back" So Guess what I do... I call her back! She says her sister (that is in third grade) got a phone!! I was so mad! I don't get a phone until High School! Then Alyssa says "The other bad news is... I broke my chain!" (She got surgery to put a chain on her adult tooth to pull it down where it is supposed to be and today it broke!) So then I was like man! Alyssa, Alyssa, Alyssa! Then I ended the conversation with I am going to miss you so much when you go to NYC! She was, "Like oh yeah got to go pack!" So I said, "Okay bye! That was my crazy day!

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 24, 2011

    LUCKY! Kristen got a phone! What kind?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS! :)