Friday, July 1, 2011

4th of July

Yes, that is right! :) The Fourth of July is comming up on Monday...(as you probally know!) I hope you get your red, white, and blue out for this special day! :) Okay Okay I know I am just making your day boring!
:(  So... I hope I made you laugh wait I didn't make you laugh... so will right now... why did the chicken cross the road? (to get to the other side!) HAHAHAHA So was that funny? No, Okay then If that didn't make you laugh then prepare your self for the funniest joke of all...
....................................................................................................
I am scared of peacocks... :(
p.s. (that isn't a joke... thats true) hehe, Harper

3 comments:

  1. haha you did make me laugh!!
    haha
    ~Kimmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post


    www.therougelipstickdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me laugh!
    I like your blog.
    Beth
    P.S I always wanted to know why the chicken crossed the road.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS! :)