Saturday, November 5, 2011

My First Report Card

On my First Report Card I got all A's and two B's! My GPA is a 3.7! YAY! Also on my playing exam I got 100% then my crazy music teacher gave me a 98% I call my music teacher because he is obsessed with the song "FRIDAY" By: Rebecca Black! :P I know what you are thinking 10:11 PM and blogging? My anwser is yes, yes I am blogging at 10:11 PM. What? I get bored at night! :) I have home work this weekend read 40 pages of the Hunger Games witch I absoulutey love except one thing this book has hard words. And I am horrible at pronounceing words! I also have to highlight direct and indirect characterization. "Welcome to 6th grade homework! :)" Well have to go! Make sure you change your clock for daylight savings time! :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, yeah, school.. ugh. Glad I didn't forget about the time change!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes if I did that would be horrible. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS! :)